In large part, adult leagues at BPTC are begun and coordinated by individual players or groups of similarly rated players that recruit, schedule, and handle payments for the group.
Leagues are usually played in cycles of 6, 8, or sometimes 10 weeks. There is currently a Wednesday Night Mixed League, handled mostly by BPTC, that has been in existence for several years.
If you and your fellow players wish to inquire about (a) joining a current league or (b) beginning a new league, please call BPTC for advice, contact names, available court dates and times, etc.
As of 2018, the following are examples of existing leagues. Please note that some leagues end and are not renewed, and others run for months and even years.
This list is not all-inclusive and is not meant to represent the complete body of BPTC leagues in existence. Because of that, please call BPTC for info on the most up-to-date league schedules.
- Monday Night Women's 3.0/3.5 league
- Wednesday Night Mixed Doubles league
- Friday Night Mixed Doubles league
- Saturday Morning Women's Singles league
- Sunday Funday 6:00 pm Mixed Doubles league
* Casual Sets (young adult league) - FB link
* Tennis Apprentice - participants are usually funneled into a beginning league set up by the USTA Arkansas so that they can hone their skills and play for fun, on higher-level leagues, and in tournaments - FB link